Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Brief Request

Hey everyone! I wanted to put this post out there really quick to ask for some prayers! I submitted my application for 2 different positions at the local hospital in Santa Fe. Please be praying with me that if this is the Lord's will that I will get an interview and be able to hire on at this hospital. The positions are for either a cardiac ICU or a cardiac cath step down unit (which sounded a lot like where I was working in Pinehurst). While Jack and I aren't "strapped for cash" per say, we would like me to be working in order to pay down some debt that has accrued over the last few years! I know that God is sovereign through the whole job hunting process (as evidenced in my getting the job I got in NC, praise Him!) and I have some specific requests. Please pray for if it's the Lord's will 1)interest in my application, 2)an interview, 3)if hired on for me to click well with the co-workers (definitely enjoyed my co-workers from NC, a lot, it was totally a God thing there), 4)for wisdom in choosing a place to work. Thanks everyone! Your prayers are coveted and hopefully I'll be updating on a job sometime in the near future! Here's to NM adventures!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

keep me posted!! love you bec bec, missing you like crazy :(