Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Guilty Pleasures or not so guilty really.

Ok I admit it. I've got a few. Like...
1. The Sing-Off on NBC... hulu it if you haven't seen it. It's short only a few episodes but SO good!
2. Google Reader...I love following different blogs and am thankful for the Reader to have them all in one easy spot!
3. Sappy love songs (yes, that's of one of my Pandora stations). Great cleaning music for me!
4. Playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. There, I admitted it.
5. Staying in my PJ's as long as I can.
6. Ordering an appetizer when out to dinner and then splitting the meal.
7. I like pop music. It's lively.
8. Singing along really loud to a song when I have the lyrics!
9. And singing really loud in the shower when I'm the only one home...
10. And singing really loud even when I get the lyrics wrong :)
11. Driving fast, especially in the new Flex.
12. Eating leftovers for breakfast.

Those are just a few that I can think of but I'm sure there are plenty more. What are some of yours? Are you willing to admit them?! :)

No comments: