Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Reading Nook

So I launched a second blog yesterday in order to write reviews of books I've been reading. I've only posted once but I figured I'd announce it on here so you could check it out, if interested. The site is called The Reading Nook and will be updated as often as I finish a new book and write a review on it. I am part of a program called Blogging for Books where I am sent a copy of a book in order to read it and review it. I will post those reviews on my new blog for books as well as reviews of other books that I may be reading at the moment that aren't involved in the BFB program. Feel free to comment there if you happened to have read the book I've reviewed with your own comments/ideas about the book or if you have questions that my review didn't cover and want to know more about why I felt the way I did about a book. I have a friend who is constantly reading (like reads more than one book at a time while bowling, she's amazing like that) and she inspired me to start reading again. I used to read non-stop. Now with work, marriage, church, exercising, etc it gets harder to keep up but I'm attempting to get back on the boat. So head on over there and check it out and hopefully I'll pick up my reading so more reviews will be posted! Happy reading to all! :)

No comments: