Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wolf Creek

So I'm feeling pretty yuck today...stomach bug got me fierce. However, I finally uploaded all the videos from our recent snowboarding trip. I'll eventually get a longer post up with details about it but the short story is...we had a blast. Thankfully the hill had just gotten 2 feet of powder so falling didn't hurt (unless we decided to fall on the cat walks, I think all four of us had at least one spill on them) and we got more experimental and worked on going through the trees and trying out some blacks. What an awesome trip. Hope you enjoy these videos. To see them, check them out here. Just go to the right hand side of the page to view the uploads and click the "see all" button. Then go from there. The first one is titled "Dave and Dan warming up." Hope you enjoy!

And for more pics (here) am I getting lazy or what?! :) hahaha

2 comments:

ALINNA said...

"there's debbie!" haha! i'm sure the faceplants hurt, but i have to admit that they cracked me up. :) i like how jack didn't even stop to talk to the camera after his fall, but just left like it didn't happen. :) it's also funny because i accidentally said "the back of her back" to daniel the other day talking about ruby and he made fun of me. glad someone else did the same thing! :) miss you guys!!

Becky said...

Hey! Glad someone else says it, too. I was a little shaken up after the faceplants but thankfully it didn't hurt because it was really soft powdery snow (even though that's hard to tell in the videos, although you can tell how much snow stuck to us after we fell). The snow was perfect, at times hard to get through because it was up to our knees! But super fun!! I got on to Dave because he always seemed to tape when I was falling not when I was actually making it through the run, hehe. :)