Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sssssurprise Guesssst

I was procrastinating cleaning today and decided to check out the new flowers blooming in the little pond-thingy on our back patio. As I was about to open the sliding glass door to step out I saw him....just sitting there. I almost freaked...then frantically ran around looking for the camera...all I can say is...yuck and eeeeek.



Not sure how long he laid there...I was thankful when I saw him slither away, however I didn't get to see where he went so I decided not to go outside on the back patio today...and I had even planned to sit out there and do some reading. Shucks.


4 comments:

Debbie said...

i hate snakes!!!

Julie said...

bleehhh!! yucky!! what movie are you watching in the background?

Debbie said...

that gives me the heeby jeebies watching it.....ugh!

Becky said...

Julie, I do believe it was Field of Dreams on in the background :) And Jack asked the same thing when he watched the video that day he got home from work.