Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pandora

So, I'm a fan of Pandora. I love that they pick the music based on one particular song I like and usually it is spot on. So there may be the occasional blah song that I can skip over but the nice thing is, they remember which songs I didn't prefer and they don't bother me with them again! Lovely. If I may make a suggestion, a "station" I've been enjoying lately is based on the song "Apologize" by OneRepublic/Timbaland. Definitely enjoy the mix they throw at me on that station.

Lot's to do before we head to the EC tomorrow!!! We've got some bananas going bad so we decided a little banana bread would be yummy to make and take on the trip with us. Should be interesting to see how it turns out baking at high elevations. I also need to figure out how to pack everything in one carry on with all the gifts we have to pack as well. Should be interesting. I think we're planning on doing some laundry during the time we are gone! Oh yeah, then there's that other issue of wanting to leave the house somewhat organized before we leave in order to come home to a clean place rather than a disaster area. Was wanting to get in one last snowboarding venture today, we'll see if that actually gets to happen with all the other things going on.

Looking forward to a semi-date tonight with Jack. We're headed to Bobcat Bite for the first time since I've moved here! Soooo excited about this.

I'm pretty sure we'll end up splitting a burger because they are so amazingly huge. Delicious. Scrumptious. Awesome! Can't wait! We figured we'd eat out our last night in town in order to not have to do as many dishes or worry about leftovers hanging around for 2 weeks :)

Hmm, speaking of everything that needs to be done...I guess I better hop to it! :)

2 days until Christmas! Woooo!!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

yay yay yay yay. can't want for y'all to get here!