Friday, January 14, 2011

Fun day on the slopes...



Jack coming down the blue at the ski hill. He did a great job. And he didn't really fall at the end, he was stopping near me to wait for me to go down the hill because he knows I don't like going by myself when he's around :) He told me after watching the video that he needs to go faster. Whatever :) He's fast. Usually by the time I look up as I start going down he's already at the bottom!! :) This was our last run of the day. Thankfully we both made it down the mountain today with very few falls. We even traveled up to 2nd highest peak!



This video is from the top of Tesuque Peak. We had a fun time going down this way a number of times. Looking forward to getting better at going down blues so I can keep up with Jack! Thankful to not fall every time though! Woohoo. Improvement! :)

No comments: