Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Recipes from my "personal RD"

So I have a fantastic family. Part of that fantastic family is my fantastic sister-in-law. Julie is a Registered Dietitian who writes a nutrition blog that I highly recommend you check out. You can see it on my sidebar to the left over there <--- listed as Cancer Dietitian. Her most recent post has a number of simple and quick recipes that sound delicious! I'm looking forward to trying some of them out soon. I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Julie and her blog. Feel free to browse it for very helpful, insightful and educated posts about nutrition, cancer fighting healthy eating habits and much more!

Julie, her hubby Jon and baby KyLee at Christmas last year.

1 comment:

Julie said...

it is such an awesome blog. But not as fun as this one!! :)