Monday, September 19, 2011

Not Me Monday

Ever have things that happen that you can't believe you actually did, said, thought and then looked back and thought to yourself...that was NOT me! Well here's a tribute to those moments. I've been following a blog and she started these a little while back, took a hiatus, and now she's back...so I figured I'd try one out! Here's to "not me Monday"

Last week I most certainly did not pull all the clean clothes out of our dryer and throw them directly back into the laundry basket without folding them. I definitely did not then wear clothes the rest of the week from said laundry basket, and of course I did not throw it back in the dryer to de-wrinkle before wearing...NOT me! I also would never ask my husband to wash a load of laundry for me while I was at work and come home to find all the clean clothes from the laundry basket BACK in the washing machine...no way. I then would not just laugh, point to the stack of dirty clothes in the corner of our bedroom and say, those were the ones to be washed. Not me!! And lastly, I would never wait until today, over a week later, to actually get around to folding those clothes while having piles of other clean folded laundry lining our hallway upstairs, and then leave those piles to come write this post...NOT ME!!

What have you not been up to this week?! :)






Mckmama- Not Me Monday

No comments: