Monday, September 26, 2011

Not Me Monday!!

Just a few things I have NOT been up to lately....

This past weekend my husband and I did not get new Droid phones that did not completely baffle me in how complex it was...I mean c'mon, I'm 29 years old...not 70! These new fangled technological advances come super easy to a young person like me...and I did not just use the words new fangled....ahem. With this said not new phone I most certainly could figure out how to quickly edit contact information and definitely did not call one of my friends early Saturday morning over 6 times accidentally while trying to edit her contact info...I mean, I'm so much faster at figuring out how to use this phone than that! I also did not eventually pass my phone over to my friend's mother to see if she could figure it out for me who would never have also accidentally called her daughter and then when she answered tell her to promptly go back to sleep then get a very good giggle out of it with me....we are so much more technologically savvy than that and compassionate at sleeping high schoolers! Also with this phone I definitely did not try to text my sister out of excitement with it and find out 3 days later that I had actually texted her office work phone...not mobile phone...and I was definitely believing the best the whole time as to why she wasn't texting me back! (oops :) ). Seriously....I'm way faster at figuring out this whole smartphone thing than you may realize ;) HA! And lastly...I did not dig in my purse only to find my sunglasses had broken and would never then ask my husband to try on my sunglasses just to get a good laugh out of it quickly snap a picture using the new Droid and definitely had more grace than to post it immediately to Facebook...I'm such a sweeter wife than that! :)



ps- I definitely did NOT just squish a fruit-fly on my laptop computer screen in order to kill it...that's gross! I mean, WHO does that?!


Here's to things you would NEVER find me doing...so what things have you NOT been up to lately?! :)



Mckmama- Not Me Monday

3 comments:

Debbie said...

you're cute. good writing :)

my word to post was: psiti. made me think of pssst, and zit. nice.

ALINNA said...

haha! it's crazy that phones can be that complicated! also, it was weird that JUST while i was reading your comment about killing the fruit fly on the screen, one flew right in from of me! i cannot stand those things! and feel like we always have at least a few around here. ick.

Becky said...

Alinna, I can NOT stand those darn fruit flies either. They bug me and they never seem to go away! Grrr. So I kill them as often as I can hoping maaaybe it's the last one. (never is though)