Monday, October 3, 2011

Not Me Monday...

Today is Monday...time for Not Me Monday!

Saturday, I did not finally look into the addicting website Pinterest when I knew I should be cleaning for Jack's family to come into town on Tuesday...then while not browsing this addictive amazing website I did not stumble across an October photo challenge that struck my fancy. Never, I would totally be more focused and deliberate when planning for 6 family members to come visit! Then later that day, while the hubs and I were out running errands I did not try to capture photo challenge #1, while waiting on hubs to run into the bank, on my new phone (which I totally know how to work really well and never make mistakes while using it) and then inadvertently upload this picture to Facebook...never! I would never take a self photo and throw it up on Facebook for all the "world" to see because I completely know which buttons do what on my new phone, pshhh. Then once I got home I did not rush to my computer hoping that no one had really "noticed" the picture in hopes that I could delete it off without being "caught"...only to find 2 comments and one "like" on there already....and then I did not just go with it and leave the picture up on Facebook for a good laugh. Because I'm totally like those high schoolers who love putting up long arm pictures of themselves from their phones (ugh)...oh well. You win some, you lose some!

What have you NOT been up to lately??







Mckmama- Not Me Monday

1 comment:

Debbie said...

you make me laugh. i like your writing!