Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Back on the bandwagon

So I haven't blogged in almost 2 years! But I figured it might be a fun way of putting down some thoughts and gushing about our new little addition to the family, Evie! I'm going to try to keep my posts short and hopefully do something like a picture or so a day. Not to overload. This will be more of a place for me to blog about the random things going on in life more for memories. Hope you enjoy :)

Meet Evie! 3 months old. We love her so much!
Tonight we have youth Bible study going on at church. Jack and I help co-facilitate the groups (with another couple) and we are enjoying being still involved with the youth but not taking on such an active leadership role as before. We had been leading (Jack mostly) for the past 2 years but with the arrival of Evie we needed to step back and let others take on a majority of the leadership. It was a good respite and now we are happy with our new roles with the youth without biting off too much at one time!

1 comment:

Phil Hale said...

This blog-link is still in my favorites and I was trying to click on the link to my HSA account and accidently clicked on the link to your blog. I am so glad I did... otherwise I wouldn't know that you guys have a little one! Congratulations Becky and Jack! We will say some prayers for you and your family for sure. Evie is in good hands because I know she has wonderful parents. God bless you both and I am glad you added to the blog. Too exciting.